OEM Leatt MOTO 3.5 Neck Brace | Red | Size : Large / XL | 1022111811
This is an OEM Leatt Neck Brace.
The Leatt 3.5 neck brace is lightweight, has an adjustable rear thoracic, and is super stylish, making the 3.5 valuable. The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck. Feel protected and ride with confidence.
This item is classified as an open-box product and will not be delivered with its original packaging or box. Our team has conducted a comprehensive inspection, which involved cleaning the item and addressing any minor imperfections. We have a dedicated staff member responsible for thoroughly examining all returned items. The inspection process has been successfully completed, and the item is now ready for sale as a used product. It has been assigned a fair condition rating, as one of the red pull tabs is missing from the brace. See photos for details.
This listing is only selling items featured in the listing’s photos.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
- Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
- Independent Moto motorcycle study by Action Sports EMS
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit and break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Polymer matrix platform allows for efficient reduction in neck forces
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 485g (1lbs)
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging