OEM Leatt Pro Carbon C Frame Knee Brace | Left & Right | Size: XXL | 5017010102
This is an OEM Leatt product.
Premium medically certified knee protection, natural knee movement, and comfort in one knee brace. Super stiff chassis for maximum control and protection but still comfortable – that is the essence of the mono hinge C-Frame Pro Carbon! The C-Frame's three-point force distribution greatly reduces forces to the knee, thereby limiting knee injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL) and making it a vital piece of protective equipment. Lab-tested built-in fracture points make the C-Frame chassis to break before you injure your shin or thigh bone. You will love the super low-profile Carbon shin plate that fits perfectly inside your boots.
This item is classified as an open-box product and will not be delivered with its original packaging or box. Our team has conducted a comprehensive inspection, which involved cleaning the item and addressing any minor imperfections. We have a dedicated staff member responsible for thoroughly examining all returned items. The inspection process has been successfully completed, and the item is now ready for sale as a used product. It has been assigned a good condition rating, as no faults were detected during the inspections.
This listing is only selling items featured in the listing’s photos.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
- Super stiff, mono-hinge frame with three-point force distribution
- Very low-profile inner knee for superior bike feel
Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus, and MCL
- Certified as a medical device
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Hyperextension limitations 10º, 15º, 20º and 25º for ACL injury reduction
- Engineered, lab-tested built-in fracture points
The C-Frame chassis is designed to break before injuring:
- The shin bone (Tibia) or the thigh bone (Femur)
- Comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits inside all boots