OEM Leatt MOTO 3.5 Neck Brace | Royal Blue & Red | Size: XXL | 1020003932
This is an OEM Leatt Neck Brace.
A Lightweight Off-Road Neck Brace. Made of reinforced polyamide, the GPX 5.5's rigid, non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved over the years to be very comfortable. Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby your risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47%. Designed to fit all riders comfortably, the chassis is fully adjustable whilst the structure remains very rigid during a crash. It has an engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE-tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
This item is classified as an open-box product and will not be delivered with its original packaging or box. Our team has conducted a comprehensive inspection, which involved cleaning the item and addressing any minor imperfections. We have a dedicated staff member responsible for thoroughly examining all returned items. The inspection process has been successfully completed, and the item is now ready for sale as a used product. It has been assigned a good condition rating, as no faults were detected during the inspections.
This listing is only selling items featured in the listing’s photos.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible polyamide-reinforced EPS platform for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body's natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable rear thoracic strut to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight 497g (1.1lbs)
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality