OEM SENA SRL2 Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System | For Shoei Helmets | 0501000002
This is an OEM Sena Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System.
The SRL2 is built with similar functions to the top-selling 20S but with a simple 3-button control. Pair the SRL2 to your smartphone to listen to music, hear GPS directions, talk on the phone, and more. The unit's sleek design is virtually undetectable from the helmet's exterior, regardless of which one you use. The headset also includes updated, detachable microphone options. Swap between the mics for the one that best fits your style. Constructed with dual Bluetooth chips, the SRL2 allows you to communicate with up to 7 other riders over 1.6 km (1 mile) in open terrain. Audio Multitasking™ allows you to simultaneously listen to music and talk with other riders via intercom. The intelligent design will automatically decrease the music volume when someone begins speaking, then increase it again once you have ended your conversation.
This item is classified as an open-box product and will not be delivered with its original packaging or box. Our team has conducted a comprehensive inspection, which involved cleaning the item and addressing any minor imperfections. We have a dedicated staff member responsible for thoroughly examining all returned items. The inspection process has been successfully completed, and the item is now ready for sale as a used product. It has been assigned a good condition rating, as no faults were detected during the inspections.
This listing is only selling items featured in the listing’s photos.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
- Talk time: up to 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Speaker: driver unit unit 31.9 mm – thickness 4.4 mm
- Boom microphone: length 55 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 85 mm
- Weight: main module - 100 g (3.53 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance: Up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Supports up to 8 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
CE, FCC, IC