OEM Sena 10UPAD Bluetooth Communication Cheek Pads | HJC IS-17 & HJC IS-MAX2 | 843-01235
This is an OEM Sena device meant to fit the HJC IS-17 Helmet.
This item offers all of the functionality of a Sena Bluetooth headset but is completely invisible from the outside of the helmet. Take and make phone calls, listen to GPS navigation, stream, and share music, talk to other riders through a 4-way intercom, and more. Created with an integrated unibody design, the 10Upad is easily installed into both the HJC IS-17 and HJC IS-MAX2 helmets. Simply replace the right and left cheek pads and you’re set. The tri-button control is located at the lower part of the left cheek pad for easy access while riding. Forget installation hassles, simply snap in the cheek pads and you’re good to go. While controlling the seamlessly integrated 10Upad from your wrist, your handlebars, the body of your motorcycle, or anywhere else you can think of. The 10Upad is compatible with all Sena headset accessories including our Handlebar Remote, Wristband Remote, RC3, and RC4.
This item is classified as an open-box product and will not be delivered with its original packaging or box. Our team has conducted a comprehensive inspection, which involved cleaning the item and addressing any minor imperfections. We have a dedicated staff member responsible for thoroughly examining all returned items. The inspection process has been successfully completed, and the item is now ready for sale as a used product. It has been assigned a good condition rating, as no faults were detected during the inspections.
This listing is only selling items featured in the listing’s photos.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
- Talk time: up to 10 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C – 55˚C (14°F – 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Microphone with Control Unit - 77 mm x 68 mm x 58 mm (3.0 in x 2.7 in x 2.3 in)
- 32 mm (HJC IS-17) 25 mm (HJC IS-MAX II)
BLUETOOTH: Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance: up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio: Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz 10 preset station memory
- HD Voice enabled for high-quality phone call audio
- Charging time: 3 hours Type: Lithium Polymer Battery