OEM Leatt DBX 3.5 Neck Brace | Forest Green | Size: Large / XL | 1020004111
This is an OEM Leatt Item.
A lightweight off-road neck brace. A light, rigid, and non-flexible structure that offers revolutionary protection that is great value for money. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and a high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
This item is classified as an open-box product and will not be delivered with its original packaging or box. Our team has conducted a comprehensive inspection, which involved cleaning the item and addressing any minor imperfections. We have a dedicated staff member responsible for thoroughly examining all returned items. The inspection process has been successfully completed, and the item is now ready for sale as a used product. It has been assigned a good condition rating, as no faults were detected during the inspections.
This listing is only selling items featured in the listing’s photos.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible polyamide-reinforced EPS platform for the lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable rear thoracic strut to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: 497g (1.1lbs)