OEM 509 Sinister X7 Ignite S1 Heated Goggles | Whiteout |F02012800-000-801
This is an OEM Sinister X7 Ignite Goggle from 509.
Seeing is believing—sometimes literally. With smart technology, the 509 Sinister X7 Ignite S1 Goggle leverages an in-frame sensor to monitor humidity and moisture automatically, activating the heated lens and built-in fan to eliminate fog without you having to lift a finger off the throttle.
This is a brand-new item.
- Ignite heated inner lens
- Durable PC outer lens with multiple coatings for premium clarity and performance
- UV inhibitors, Hardness and anti-scratch, and Oleophobic coatings
- ITO coating warms inner lens, and drives off moisture that causes fogging
- DC fan built into low profile fan compartment for high Flow, low power, and quiet airflow
- Auto mode and ON mode (Orange Light) for control and managing battery life (goggle continues to run ignite heating and fan)
- All new Ignite S1 battery pack is moved to Left side, brake hand for easier control and access
- Auto mode leverages an in-frame sensor to monitor humidity and moisture automatically by activating the heated lens and built in fan to eliminate fog
- Manual mode (Blue Light) allows the user to control the heated lens and built in fan (user can choose which substate (Hi/Med/Low) to run and turn the fan/ignite heating on or off)
- *Manual Mode available via 509 app
- Approximate Running Time: Auto = 4 hours, Manual = 8 hours
- 5MAG lens retention system (magnetic quick-change lens system)
- Soft goggle frame for unparalleled comfort and fit
- Hard lens frame ensures an optimal fit, and a great sealing with 5MAG Lens Retention System
- OTG, Over The Glasses, compatible
- Shuttered Venting in the frame scoop air in or closes off flow
- Easily replaceable lenses to a broad assortment of improved lens tint technology including Polarized, Photochromatic, HCS, Ignite, or Fuzion lenses
- Removable outriggers
- Shear Bar interface between lens and frame keeps lens in place, even in hard crashes
- Micro USB Charging Port: Located on bottom side of battery pack (Recommended Charger for Ignite S1 is 5V, 1.5A)
To open battery door: Depress the button located on rear battery door. With button depressed, slide door upwards.
- Pairs with the 509 app via Bluetooth (available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store ) - only available in North America