OEM 509 Aviator 2.0 Ignite S1 Heated Goggle | Nightvision | F02010300-000-004
This is an OEM 509 item.
The 509 Aviator 2.0 Ignite S1 Goggle with 5MAG magnetic lens system changes the game completely. With Ignite S1 technology on this bestselling goggle, you get a wire-free lens that auto-heats as you ride for the ultimate fog-eliminating performance. A low-profile integrated fan further enhances clarity by removing moist air from inside the frame. Add in the Aviator’s fully loaded features package and you get every optical advantage.
This is a brand-new item.
- Ignite S1 technology leverages an in-frame sensor to monitor humidity and moisture automatically, activating the heated lens and built in fan to eliminate fog
- ITO coating warms inner lens to drive off moisture and durable PC outer lens has multiple coatings for premium clarity and performance - UV inhibitors, Hardness and anti-scratch
- DC fan built into low profile fan compartment for high Flow, low power, and quiet airflow
- S1 battery pack is moved to Left side, brake hand for easier control and access
- Auto mode and ON mode (Orange Light) for control and managing battery life (goggle continues to run ignite heating and fan)
- Manual mode (Blue Light) allows the user to control the heated lens and built in fan (user can choose which substate (Hi/Med/Low) to run and turn the fan/ignite heating on or off) *Manual Mode available via 509 app
- Approximate Running Time: Auto = 4 hours, Manual = 8 hours
- 5MAG lens retention system (magnetic quick-change lens system)
- OTG, Over The Glasses, compatible
- Shuttered Venting in frame scoop air in or closes off flow
- Easily replaceable lenses to a broad assortment of improved lens tint technology including Polarized, Photochromatic, HCS, Ignite, or Fuzion lenses
- Removable outriggers
- Shear Bar interface between lens and frame keeps lens in place, even in hard crashes
- Micro USB Charging Port: Located on bottom side of battery pack (Recommended Charger for Ignite S1 is 5V, 1.5A)
To open battery door: Depress the button located on rear battery door. With button depressed, slide door upwards.
- Pairs with the 509 app via Bluetooth (available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store ) - only available in North America
- Sign into app with internet/service connection before you leave to ride