Dunlop Q3 Plus Sportmax Tires
Dunlop Q3+ Plus Sportmax Tires
The groundbreaking Dunlop Q3+ boasts exciting refinements and improvements over the highly celebrated Q3, which has earned a reputation as one of the very best high performance track / street tires available - and quite possibly THE best in terms of performance per dollar.
In the “Plus” iteration of the Q3 - the only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A - Dunlop is touting an 80% redesign, with only the best features and the confidence inspiring character remaining untouched from the previous Q3.
Major updates come via new tech and a new center compound in the rear MT Multitread tire - resulting in both higher mileage and improved cornering performance. The Q3+ retains the corner-crushing CFT “Carbon Fiber Technology” sidewall reinforcement pioneered in the Q3 and features a very similar, steep, aggressive tread pattern.
The major trick up Dunlop’s sleeve for the Q3+ is especially exciting for riders looking to level up at the track - the Q3 Plus marks the inception of Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire, allowing for greater latitude in choosing a new line mid-corner, while also providing remarkably linear, predictable steering. That means a wider margin for error so you can push yourself and your bike to new limits at the track.
- The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
- Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel. Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q3+ rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
- Only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop’s racing tires.
- Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and
FOX POWERSPORTS STORE: SHIPPING POLICY
We ship UPS Ground, UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS 3 Day Select as well as US Postal Express. We cannot deliver to a PO Box.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday. Orders placed during off-hours (such as weekends and major holidays) will be shipped the following business day.
- Back-ordered products will be shipped once stock becomes available, with the selected ship method.
- To accelerate delivery, orders may ship from our local fulfillment center.
- Orders with multiple products may be shipped separately if product is not immediately available.
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Our warehouse team will then begin the process of packaging and shipping your order, this process can take between 24 to 72 hours. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, a follow-up email will be sent that will include your tracking information.
- Orders shipped from our US warehouse will be shipped via USPS or UPS unless we are notified during the checkout process.
- Expedited orders must be received by 11AM EST to have the order processed on the same day. An expedited order that is received after 11AM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- We do not ship expedited orders on weekends or major holidays. For example, if a Standard Overnight order is placed on a Friday at 1PM EST, it will ship the following Monday (the order was received past the 11AM EST cutoff to ship same day).
- If product is back-ordered or out of stock, once product is in stock, it will ship with the selected shipping method.
- Orders may be delayed due to having an invalid shipping address, custom clearance, natural disasters, major holidays, out of stock, etc.
- For any additional questions or concerns, please visit our Help Center.